Title: Indie vs Unicornio
Theme: Talk about entrepreneurship from all its angles seen through the eyes of a bootstrapper vs a fundraiser. This will be in Spanish.
Style: It should be two friends talking. Friendly banter. Simply talk away and say whatever you want. At the most, we’ll edit it afterwards.
- Pick a topic from below and do an Indie vs Unicorn view on each one.
- Explore interesting companies and business models.
- Bring on guests to interview (Unicorn company founders, VCs, Indie Hackers or bootstrappers making millions).
- Talk about current events happening in the industry
Time Commitment: Maximum of 1 hour per week. All pre and post production will be handled by the Indie team.
Selection of Interesting Topics:
- Cultura / mindset
- Business models
- How to validate a SAAS
- Validacion de ideas
- Founding team
- Landscape actual
- How to find a co-founder
- How to pick a co-founder
- Industry news - shit that went down and happened
- Thread about Ikigai
- Thread about compounding
- Time billionaire
- First, second and third order magnitude
- Ongoing thread of my NFTs
- Pricing tips and tricks
- Sense of urgency
- Tener un enemigo comun strategy / Pick a fight
- EOS - Visionary, operator
- How to be a better listener
- Side Hustle / 10% entrepreneur
- Pricing on value
- Mas facil latino ($1k por mes) vs yankee ($5k con deuda universitaria)
- Ideation exercises
- Personal board
- Accountability partner
- Thread de como hacer threads fuego
- Reactivo vs Proactivo - Servicios vs Producto
- Ladder to Wealth
- Bootstrap vs VC. When should I do which.
- Costo oportunidad en tus 20s
- Como financiar tu startup (no dilutivo, servicios, pre-sell, etc)